- COMMUNITY SCHEMES OMBUD
- Enforceability of Separation Agreements
- Commuting Time vs Labour Time
- National COSATU Strike – 7 October 2016
- False, misleading or deceptive misrepresentations in terms of the Consumer Protection Act
- Breakdown in the trust relationship continued – is direct evidence required by the employer?
- SECTIONAL TITLE: WHO DETERMINES THE ANNUAL LEVY INCREASE?
- Consumer Protection Act: Overbooking and Overselling
- Section 61 of the Consumer Protection Act
- Sectional Title Properties: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO MAINTAIN AND REPAIR LEAKING PIPES?
- Deviations from Disciplinary Codes
- TERMINATION OF ELECTRICAL SUPPLY TO A PROPERTY DUE TO ARREAR HISTORICAL DEBT INCURRED BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER
- IMPORTANCE OF A FIDELITY FUND CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO THE MEMBER AS WELL AS THE CLOSED CORPORATION
- Retrenchment based on Poor Performance
- Are employers required to accept and pay out extended notice periods to employees?
992 Fredenharry Road
Telephone: 011 475 2845
Monday – Thursday: 07h00 – 21h00
Friday: 07h00 – 17h00
Saturday: 09h00 – 13h00